The CLS will be hosting this two-day virtual workshop on June 19-20.The first day will introduce prospective users to X-ray Emission Spectroscopy (XES) and its applications. The second day will provide current users with tutorial sessions on REIXS spectroscopy data analysis and simulation.
Resonant xray scattering has been employed to observe a distinct quasi circular pattern of dynamic charge order correlation
TiO is a metal, different from insulating nature of other TM monoxide counterparts. It is also superconductor, similar to Ti metal.
Revisiting CDW study with enhanced sensitivity to the orbital symmetry.
Resonant Elastic and Inelastic X-ray Scattering (REIXS) Beamline (10ID-2) is a state-of-the-art soft x-ray scattering facility featuring high flux, high resolution, and full polarization control. It is suitable for studying novel and advanced quantum materials, including strongly correlated electron systems, spintronic materials, high Tc superconductor, nano-scale biomaterials, etc.
The Surface Science Facility is also accepting Rapid Access.
- Weng, Joan; Shin, Hyungki; Godin, Simon; Oudah, Mohamed; Sutarto, Ronny et al. (2023). Ordered deficient perovskite La2/3TiO3 films grown via molecular beam epitaxy. Journal of Vacuum Science and Technology A: Vacuum. Surfaces and Films 41(6) . 10.1116/6.0003091.
- Gupta, Naman K.; Sutarto, Ronny; Gong, Rantong; Idziak, Stefan H. J.; Hale, Hiruy et al. (2023). Tuning charge density wave order and structure via uniaxial stress in a stripe-ordered cuprate superconductor. Physical Review B 108(12) . 10.1103/physrevb.108.l121113.
- Braun, Patrick M.; Green, Robert J.; Moewes, Alexander (2023). Analysis of state-dependent fluorescence effects and electronic structure in multivalent manganese oxides. Physical Review Materials 7(8) . 10.1103/physrevmaterials.7.084603.
- News: REIXS Soft X-ray Spectroscopy Workshop
- Research Highlight: Superconductivity in (Ba,K)SbO3
- Research Highlight: The observation of quasi circular pattern in Bi2212
- Research Highlight: High-quality single-crystalline epitaxial TiO film
- Research Highlight: Orbital symmetries of charge density wave order in YBa2Cu3O6+x