Resonant xray scattering has been employed to observe a distinct quasi circular pattern of dynamic charge order correlation
TiO is a metal, different from insulating nature of other TM monoxide counterparts. It is also superconductor, similar to Ti metal.
Revisiting CDW study with enhanced sensitivity to the orbital symmetry.
Resonant Elastic and Inelastic X-ray Scattering (REIXS) Beamline (10ID-2) is a state-of-the-art soft x-ray scattering facility featuring high flux, high resolution, and full polarization control. It is suitable for studying novel and advanced quantum materials, including strongly correlated electron systems, spintronic materials, high Tc superconductor, nano-scale biomaterials, etc.
The Surface Science Facility is also accepting special request.
- Boschini, F.; Minola, M.; Sutarto, R.; Schierle, E.; Bluschke, M. et al. (2021). Dynamic electron correlations with charge order wavelength along all d .... Nature Communications 12(1) . 10.1038/s41467-020-20824-7.
- Li, Fengmiao; Zou, Yuting; Han, Myung-Geun; Foyevtsova, Kateryna; Shin, Hyungki et al. (2021). Single-crystalline epitaxial TiO film: A metal and superconductor, sim .... Science advances 7(2) , eabd4248. 10.1126/sciadv.abd4248.
- Li, Haifeng; Perez, Arnaud J.; Taudul, Beata; Boyko, Teak D.; Freeland, John W. et al. (2020). Elucidation of Active Oxygen Sites upon Delithiation of Li3IrO4. ACS Energy Letters , 140-147. 10.1021/acsenergylett.0c02040.
- Research Highlight: The observation of quasi circular pattern in Bi2212
- Research Highlight: High-quality single-crystalline epitaxial TiO film
- Research Highlight: Orbital symmetries of charge density wave order in YBa2Cu3O6+x
- Research Highlight: Resonant Soft X-ray Reflectometry and Diffraction Studies of Emergent Phenomena in Oxide...
- News: Call for General User Proposals for Cycle 32