Revisiting CDW study with enhanced sensitivity to the orbital symmetry.
Resonant Elastic and Inelastic X-ray Scattering (REIXS) Beamline (10ID-2) is a state-of-the-art soft x-ray scattering facility featuring high flux, high resolution, and full polarization control. It is suitable for studying novel and advanced quantum materials, including strongly correlated electron systems, spintronic materials, high Tc superconductor, nano-scale biomaterials, etc.
The Surface Science Facility is also accepting special request.
- McMahon; Christopher; Achkar; A. J.; da Silva Neto et al. (2020). Orbital symmetries of charge density wave order in YBa2Cu3O6+x. Science advances 6(45) , eaay0345. 10.1126/sciadv.aay0345.
- Pan; B. Y.; Xu; H. C.; Liu et al. (2020). Anomalous helimagnetic domain shrinkage due to the weakening of the Dz .... Physical Review B 102(10) . 10.1103/physrevb.102.104432.
- Al Fattah; Md Fahim; Amin; Muhammad Ruhul; Mallmann et al. (2020). Electronic structure investigation of wide band gap semiconductors—Mg2 .... Journal of Physics Condensed Matter 32(40) , 405504. 10.1088/1361-648x/ab8f8a.
- Research Highlight: Orbital symmetries of charge density wave order in YBa2Cu3O6+x
- Research Highlight: Resonant Soft X-ray Reflectometry and Diffraction Studies of Emergent Phenomena in Oxide...
- News: Call for General User Proposals for Cycle 32
- News: REIXS schedule for the next cycle
- Beamline Update: REIXS Beamline Resumes Operations