Resonant xray scattering has been employed to observe a distinct quasi circular pattern of dynamic charge order correlation
TiO is a metal, different from insulating nature of other TM monoxide counterparts. It is also superconductor, similar to Ti metal.
Revisiting CDW study with enhanced sensitivity to the orbital symmetry.
Resonant Elastic and Inelastic X-ray Scattering (REIXS) Beamline (10ID-2) is a state-of-the-art soft x-ray scattering facility featuring high flux, high resolution, and full polarization control. It is suitable for studying novel and advanced quantum materials, including strongly correlated electron systems, spintronic materials, high Tc superconductor, nano-scale biomaterials, etc.
The Surface Science Facility is also accepting special request.
- Gupta, Naman K.; McMahon, Christopher; Sutarto, Ronny; Shi, Tianyu; Gong, Rantong et al. (2021). Vanishing nematic order beyond the pseudogap phase in overdoped cuprat .... Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America 118(34) , e2106881118. 10.1073/pnas.2106881118.
- Green, R. J.; Zabolotnyy, V.; Zwiebler, M.; Liao, Z.; Macke, S. et al. (2021). Intrinsic versus extrinsic orbital and electronic reconstructions at c .... Physical Review Materials 5(6) . 10.1103/physrevmaterials.5.065004.
- Amin, M. Ruhul; Elzer, Eugenia; Schnick, Wolfgang; Moewes, Alexander (2021). Unraveling the Energy Levels of Eu2+ Ions in MBe20N14:Eu2+ (M = Sr, Ba .... Journal of Physical Chemistry C 125(22) , 11828-11837. 10.1021/acs.jpcc.1c01085.
- Research Highlight: The observation of quasi circular pattern in Bi2212
- Research Highlight: High-quality single-crystalline epitaxial TiO film
- Research Highlight: Orbital symmetries of charge density wave order in YBa2Cu3O6+x
- Research Highlight: Resonant Soft X-ray Reflectometry and Diffraction Studies of Emergent Phenomena in Oxide...
- News: Call for General User Proposals for Cycle 32