REIXS beamtime allocation and scheduling is complete. It can be viewed via /user-guide/schedule/.
The scattering enhancement is consistent with the measured quasi-particle interference signal in the STM measurements
Strong evidence for electronic reconstruction involving charge transfer by resonant x-ray reflectivity
Resonant Elastic and Inelastic X-ray Scattering (REIXS) Beamline (10ID-2) is a state-of-the-art soft x-ray scattering facility featuring high flux, high resolution, and full polarization control. It is suitable for studying novel and advanced quantum materials, including strongly correlated electron systems, spintronic materials, high Tc superconductor, nano-scale biomaterials, etc.
The Surface Science Facility is also accepting special request.
- Pan; B. Y.; Xu; H. C.; Liu et al. (2020). Anomalous helimagnetic domain shrinkage due to the weakening of the Dz .... Physical Review B 102(10) . 10.1103/physrevb.102.104432.
- Al Fattah; Md Fahim; Amin; Muhammad Ruhul; Mallmann et al. (2020). Electronic structure investigation of wide band gap semiconductors—Mg2 .... Journal of Physics Condensed Matter 32(40) , 405504. 10.1088/1361-648x/ab8f8a.
- Wang; Lichen; Yu; Biqiong; Jing et al. (2020). Doping-dependent phonon anomaly and charge-order phenomena in the HgB .... Physical Review B 101(22) . 10.1103/physrevb.101.220509.
- Research Highlight: Resonant Soft X-ray Reflectometry and Diffraction Studies of Emergent Phenomena in Oxide...
- News: Call for General User Proposals for Cycle 32
- News: REIXS schedule for the next cycle
- Beamline Update: REIXS Beamline Resumes Operations
- Beamline Update: Call for Proposals Delayed