Resonant xray scattering has been employed to observe a distinct quasi circular pattern of dynamic charge order correlation
TiO is a metal, different from insulating nature of other TM monoxide counterparts. It is also superconductor, similar to Ti metal.
Revisiting CDW study with enhanced sensitivity to the orbital symmetry.
Resonant Elastic and Inelastic X-ray Scattering (REIXS) Beamline (10ID-2) is a state-of-the-art soft x-ray scattering facility featuring high flux, high resolution, and full polarization control. It is suitable for studying novel and advanced quantum materials, including strongly correlated electron systems, spintronic materials, high Tc superconductor, nano-scale biomaterials, etc.
The Surface Science Facility is also accepting Rapid Access.
- Minaei, Shahab; Zoroufchi Benis, Khaled; McPhedran, Kerry N.; Soltan, Jafar (2023). Evaluation of a ZnCl2-modified biochar derived from activated sludge b .... Chemical Engineering Research and Design 190, 407-420. 10.1016/j.cherd.2022.12.038.
- Johnstone, Graham H. J.; González-Rivas, Mario U.; Taddei, Keith M.; Sutarto, Ronny; Sawatzky, George A. et al. (2022). Entropy Engineering and Tunable Magnetic Order in the Spinel High-Entr .... Journal of the American Chemical Society . 10.1021/jacs.2c06768.
- Zoroufchi Benis, Khaled; Minaei, Shahab; Soltan, Jafar; McPhedran, Kerry N. (2022). Adsorption of lincomycin on microwave activated biochar: Batch and dyn .... Chemical Engineering Research and Design 187, 140-150. 10.1016/j.cherd.2022.08.058.
- Research Highlight: Superconductivity in (Ba,K)SbO3
- Research Highlight: The observation of quasi circular pattern in Bi2212
- Research Highlight: High-quality single-crystalline epitaxial TiO film
- Research Highlight: Orbital symmetries of charge density wave order in YBa2Cu3O6+x
- Research Highlight: Resonant Soft X-ray Reflectometry and Diffraction Studies of Emergent Phenomena in Oxide...