REIXS Soft X-ray Spectroscopy Workshop
The CLS will be hosting this two-day virtual workshop on June 19-20.The first day will introduce prospective users to X-ray Emission Spectroscopy (XES) and its applications. The second day will provide current users with tutorial sessions on REIXS spectroscopy data analysis and simulation.
Superconductivity in (Ba,K)SbO3
Unraveling weakened oxygen hole characters via oxygen K-edge xray absorption on new (Ba,K)SbO3 superconductors
The observation of quasi circular pattern in Bi2212
Resonant xray scattering has been employed to observe a distinct quasi circular pattern of dynamic charge order correlation
High-quality single-crystalline epitaxial TiO film
TiO is a metal, different from insulating nature of other TM monoxide counterparts. It is also superconductor, similar to Ti metal.
Orbital symmetries of charge density wave order in YBa2Cu3O6+x
Revisiting CDW study with enhanced sensitivity to the orbital symmetry.
Resonant Elastic and Inelastic X-ray Scattering (REIXS) Beamline (10ID-2) is a state-of-the-art soft x-ray scattering facility featuring high flux, high resolution, and full polarization control. It is suitable for studying novel and advanced quantum materials, including strongly correlated electron systems, spintronic materials, high Tc superconductor, nano-scale biomaterials, etc.
The RSXS Endstation and the RIXS Endstation are operational.
The Surface Science Facility is also accepting Rapid Access.
- CLS Website
- Storage Ring Status
- CLS User Portal
- CLS Training Portal
- Grad Student Travel Support
- Acknowledging the CLS
List of Publications »
- Dong, Zhi Liang; Wang, Zhiqiang; Yiu, Yun-Mui; Fu, Jiamin; Lin, Bi-Hsuan et al. (2023). Synthesis and optical properties of phosphorus doped ZnO: X-ray absorp .... Pure and Applied Chemistry . 10.1515/pac-2022-1116.
- Minaei, Shahab; Zoroufchi Benis, Khaled; McPhedran, Kerry N.; Soltan, Jafar (2023). Evaluation of a ZnCl2-modified biochar derived from activated sludge b .... Chemical Engineering Research and Design 190, 407-420. 10.1016/j.cherd.2022.12.038.
- Handy, Joseph V.; Zaheer, Wasif; Albers, Ryan; Agbeworvi, George; Boyko, Teak D. et al. (2023). Protecting groups in insertion chemistry: Site-selective positioning o .... Matter . 10.1016/j.matt.2023.01.028.
Latest News »
- News: REIXS Soft X-ray Spectroscopy Workshop
- Research Highlight: Superconductivity in (Ba,K)SbO3
- Research Highlight: The observation of quasi circular pattern in Bi2212
- Research Highlight: High-quality single-crystalline epitaxial TiO film
- Research Highlight: Orbital symmetries of charge density wave order in YBa2Cu3O6+x